What is Your Unique Selling Proposition
Silver Bullet Discovery Process is an strategic thinking process designed to help management teams discover the most effective way to articulate and differentiate their products and services.
Components of The Discovery Process
- Discovery of Purpose: Exploring the essence of the service model.
- Evaluation, Ranking of Strategic Attributes.
- Defining Core Values
- Sharing Your Why – Inside Out Communication of Values
- Defining the Ideal Customers for Each Business Category
- Internal Assessment
- External Assessment
- Articulation of Advantages
- Enhanced Brand Awareness
- Improved sales process metrics
- Defined customer profiles
- Improved Alignment of Internal Activities
- Reduce waste of resources in pursuit of undesirable accounts
- Increased advertising response rates
- Sales People Effectively Articulate and Qualify based on your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- More qualified customers
It is possible that this discovery process will uncover the reality that there are no bullets in your chamber; that with your current business model, you are shooting blanks. All is not lost. The time invested in the Silver Bullet Discovery is not wasted. We then recommend a more detailed Strategic Thinking & Business Planning process to help you develop new advantages along with a plan to effectively market them.
You cannot make it as a wandering generality. You must become a meaningful specific. – Zig Ziglar